Malachy Mitchell explores how Soft Due Diligence leads to hard result. Malachy argues that commercial & technical due diligence focus on operational capacities and potential future value generation. This ensures a more informed and confident transaction.
- Due Diligence Objectives: There is an increasing focus now to look beyond the standard legal & financial due diligence
- Why Commercial & Technical Due Diligence? Focus is more on operational capacities and potential future value generation. A more informed and confident transaction is assured
- Our Approach: We ask and seek answers to certain key operational questions. Our approach follows a number of systematic steps, where our experienced team gathers and analyses key technical, operational and commercial information on the Target
- What We Deliver: We deliver a robust and detailed red flag report to our clients including “quick wins” and “go”/”no go” decisions
- The Benefits: There are numerous benefits of completing technical & commercial due, all of which lead to a more informed and confident transaction